View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 05:33 AM   #81
gpskevin OP
gpsKevin

Oddometer: 111
Day 18,19 End of the ride

From Mug Shots

Not a very eventful riding day for us, we said our good byes to Kelly, and headed for the Sasquatch Inn near the border of the USA. We rode about 420 miles and had planned our final celebration dinner at the Inn. We arrived around 6:00pm and found that there had been a biker celebration here and it was just ending.
From Arctic Wolf Day18

From Arctic Wolf Day18

From Arctic Wolf Day18

From Arctic Wolf Day18

We saw people with clean bikes
We cleaned up and headed for our celebration dinner and found that the place would not let us in for dinner becauce Jeffrey was 18y old. Even with out drinking the place would not serve us dinner. So it was up to our room and we brought some dinner in. We can’t really recommend this place as they were not very helpful. But we had a nice evening reflecting on our adventures anyway. Day 19 in the morning we rode to Seattle and the ride was over. Wow just like that we were done.
From Arctic Wolf Day18

From Arctic Wolf Day18

The end of a ride always has mixed feelings, somewhere between happy about the ride and sad it is over.
But now is the time that we begin dreaming of the next ride.
What’s next on this post: I will collect some final thought from all the riders and I will post complete gps files for download in the next several days.
For the most current info you can always visit my web page for this ride.
ARCTIC WOLF RIDE summer 2012
The GPS files and Original ride plan doucment is at the end of the web page
Signed gpsKevin

gpskevin screwed with this post 12-17-2012 at 06:07 AM
gpskevin is offline   Reply With Quote