Thread: Bicycle thread
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 09:06 AM   #26602
Aurelius
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 22,314
Quote:
Originally Posted by ducnut View Post
I always take my GPS, just in case. It was particularly handy down there, as I could see where we were at in relation to trailheads. We managed to drink all of my 100oz of water, between water points. As you know, not all the Santos trailheads have water.
Mine doesn't have any maps loaded, so its of no use as a navigational tool. I always carry a trail map with me for that reason. Greenway Bicycles provides them free of charge, or you can just print them from the OMBA website.

Quote:
Depends on the bike and components. The hanger might be $10-$20 and the derailluer could be as much as $250. Your hanger may have a part number on it, if not, look here and find the QBP part number. That'll save you from having to deal with a shop employee fumbling around trying to find a match.
I'm going to look into this. My riding buddy Dave used to be a bicycle mechanic, so he'll know how to replace a broken one.
Dizave opined: Why do you care where the premises come from? They are above reproach. For all intents and purposes, you can just make up all your premises, since they can't be proven anyway. That's why we need premises.
Aurelius is offline   Reply With Quote