View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 02:31 PM   #69
PirateJohn
Banned

Oddometer: 22,219
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingz06 View Post
You nailed it there doc! Again, you get what you pay for. It's sad these people travel across the boarder for work. Let along shoddy work, how about the risk of hepatitis or HIV? They have no recourse should they come down with a disease! We have to test our sterilizers every week. What is Mexico's rules?

You guys are sad. I had at least 3 US dentists misdiagnose or improperly treat that same tooth. The problem started in college (I am 56 now) and the Mexican dentist was the first one that seems to have finally gotten to the root (pardon the pun) of the problem.

Recourse? What recourse does anyone have against a US dentist a decade after they repair something? Go back and sue them if you can find them?

Go back to riding. I am sure that sooner or later someone will spin things to say that Australian dentistry sucks too.

Frankly, I don't trust any of you bastards. I've been hustled by US dentists more than I have by Mexican dentists and am perfectly happy with the work that I had done 3 years or so after it was done.

PirateJohn screwed with this post 12-17-2012 at 03:02 PM
PirateJohn is offline   Reply With Quote