View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 02:42 PM   #70
gr8grins
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 178
Why so defensive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PirateJohn View Post
Oh baloney. First of all, anyone that would diagnose anything from a poor photo is an idiot. Secondly, I see a pretty concentrated and dishonest attempt to drum dental business here (they say that with improved dental hygiene it is getting tougher and tougher to make money as a dentist) and to scare people away from seeing a foreign dentist.

As everyone in the area knows most dentists in Nuevo Progreso are also licensed in the States and most practice in the border areas because there are tons of tourists who are afraid to walk the 1-3 blocks into Mexico.

Give us a break.
No sir, I am not an idiot. I am a doctor.
I did not diagnose anything. If you would kindly re-read my post you would see that I said it "...appears..." And I suggested you see someone about it, hopefully I am wrong. Please don't just assume I am wrong because your ego wants that. It would be in your best interest to have a thorough periodontal evaluation by a doctor. When was the last time you had that done? Not just a cleaning. Please, PROVE me wrong. There is no dishonest or concentrated effort to drum up business occurring at all.
My intent is simply to state my experience fixing foreign dentistry and to hopefully help you enjoy a healthy life.
Who is the "they" that say it's getting harder to make a living being a dentist?
Have you verified any of those US licenses held by most of the dentists there?
Please forgive me if I offended you. I was only trying to help.
gr8grins is offline   Reply With Quote