View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 07:37 PM   #55155
mgorman
Crashing since 1964

Oddometer: 4,977
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmoto54 View Post
Have you considered the AWRCS? Those are more difficult and way more technical than the Buckeye Series. Typical lap is 10+ miles. CRA is changing the Buckeye Series this year to longer races - I think I heard Yog say 3 hours for the bikes and 2 for the quads. Junior wants you to sign up in the 250 class so he can race against you. For some reason he thinks he can win. I remind him that he might have the edge in the speed and maybe even the endurance categories but the experiance you have will give you the win 9 out of 10 times.

AWRCS - depends. If I have to pay more to ride longer quad trails, maybe not. Last I saw, the GNCC people are racing side x sides now which means there probably isn't a shred of single track any more.

Buckeye Series - Conveniently close. I went to Peggy to get this series started about 10 years ago when I got fed up with guys like the Harry's who were winning the yearly points because they never missed a race and were always the last rolling finisher in their classes. Those of us who had a life didn't want to do 40 scrambles a year so I suggested one race at each track for the series. Evidently it's working, it's still being run.

Junior - I love a good challenge! It won't take long before he's dusting me

AES Racing - Crow Canyon Riding Park
mgorman is online now   Reply With Quote