Kaoko Cruise Controls are purpose-built for a variety of motorcycles over 600cc. They consist of a friction nut that is integral with a replacement handlebar-end weight. To install, just remove the right...
hand bar weight, replace it with Kaoko's bar weight, and firmly tighten the central retaining screw.
• Greatly reduces rider fatigue and strain on hand and wrist
• While cruising, rider is able to remove hand from throttle grip, throttle opening will remain as set
• Very simple to operate, even with heavy winter gloves
• High quality, compact and durable design, super smooth action
• Takes less than 5 minutes to fit
• Very little maintenance is required
• Less wear and tear on throttle cables and linkages
• Can result in reduced fuel consumption