View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 11:32 AM   #535
OneEffinName
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Joined: Nov 2010
Location: VanIsle, BC
Oddometer: 432
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrKayak View Post
Of all the trail available in NorCal. I would say 5% is Free Ride teritory
You need to move. Up here 90% of what I ride would be great on a freeride. The other 10% is just for catchin your breath.
OneEffinName is offline   Reply With Quote