Gear Chic http://gearchic.com/

real riders real curves

Enjoy

Dan
Thank you for the support :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by levain View Post
She said she wants sexy

Everyone's definition of sexy varies. I think when a piece of gear fits a women perfectly, that's sexy. You can see every curve (no matter how non curvy they think they are) and there's no denying that a woman is on that motorcycle. My favorite 2 piece for sexy is the REV'IT Ignition 2 jacket and Gear 2 pants. The fitment is fantastic if you're that body shape (curvy friendly).

If anyone is looking for a really rugged two piece touring outfit with the protection in an off the rack suit (not custom), I highly highly recommend the REV'IT Legacy GORE-TEX Jacket and Pants. It's the *best* textile suit I've ever worn. Waterproof shell, NO liner needed. Yes! Review is coming

Ladies, if you ever need personalized recommendations for your fit, size and/or budget, please email me or post a question on my facebook page! I'd be thrilled to give you some ideas so you aren't banging your head against the wall trying to figure out what size to get/what fits/what doesn't.