Thread: Nfl 2012...
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 12:39 AM   #957
tkitna
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 4,964
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1greenmachine View Post
The biggest problem is usually by the time you get all the pieces in place you only have a year or 2 before you get picked apart by free agency. The packers have and still are losing player, like probaly Jenings this year and have some big name guys to resign in the next few on defense that struggles still. I wouldn't mind seeing Woodson hang it up because he brings aton of experience but is getting slower every year, seems to always draw that stupid penalty and is making bank.
Yeah, I want Jennings. The Packers have gotten their use out of those players though. They've provided the championships and now it'll be time to try and replace some of those players. Jennings wont kill you though. Nelson, Cobb, and Jones are all more than capable. Compare that to Seattles receivers and you have an over paid Rice (finally a healthy season), Tate, and Baldwin. Lynch is our only superstar if you can even make that claim. Seattles young secondary is awesome though and hopefully we can keep them all. I hate Carroll, but I have to give him and Schneider credit for drafting players for specific reasons and actually playing them regardless of age and experience. It seems to be working right now anyways.

2008 DL650
2013 Goldwing
tkitna is offline   Reply With Quote