View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 05:29 PM   #440
wizz
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 973
So, Ive decided on the ergo 365 but am having a hard time figuring out how to get one. Revzilla has one in black that was 20% off, went to order it the next day and sale was over. They couldnt extend it for me because it was a manufacturers sale I guess. I think I want the sand anyway for greater temp versatility (please correct me if Im wrong about this). I have a feeling the black would get fairly hot at low speeds off road, and Im thinking this jacket can handle the trans america trail as well as street on my multi, yes? How do I go about ordering a white ergo 365? Im 6'2 195 slim build, Im guessing XL? Still wondering if the neck vest would be suitable for offroad where get offs, at least for me, are more common.
thanks for all your help and looking forward to being able to try out your gear.

wizz

Oh, and I live 5 hours from anywhere which hampers my ability to find good gear in person.
wizz is online now   Reply With Quote