On the morning of day 53 Terry, Beamster and me had seen enough of our rooms in the hotel.
Because there was still no news from Rod we packed our stuff and left for a few more days.
We asked Walter to let us know asap if there was news about the KTM,
so we could be back in time to reunite the group
Walter showed us some tracks he had. And told us to take the right one otherwise we would enter a border zone !!!
(because we didn't have a permit and don't speak Russian that wouldn't be the best option)
First we drove to Kosh-Agach where we got some fuel for the bikes and did some grocery shopping.
Most of the tracks we tried, ended where the mountains started. After trying a few the weather didn't look to promising.
So we decided to start looking for a campsite and setup camp before hell would brake loose.
The landscape near Kosh-Akash is totally different from that near Aktash. Much more desert like.