View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 03:10 PM   #779
Cliff h
[IMG]http://i219.pho

Oddometer: 245
I am not really supposed to know about the shirts, even though I provided the wife with the logo and asked for a t shirt with said logo on it. I do not know how much it cost to produce the shirts. I think most of the cost was to get the image laid out on the computer. My wife is really big on Christmas, so I cannot provide details on cost etc. 'til after the holiday. I did ask that enough shirts be made so that Mr. Bigwheel could have some. So I forced one of his kids to open his gift early so that I could see the results. And yes I believe that particular shade of grey is "lump of coal".

I don't think that I lubed my eccentrics enough to qualify as a "good boy" this year, so I took advantage of some of next year's potential good boy quota for the t shirt thing, yes I mortgaged my future to have these shirts.

And yes since my Christmas tree was poached from the wilds, there may be some blood splattering in the color scheme of my shirts. That will prove useful later on as a forebearer of the future rides to come (saves time).
Cliff.

Cliff h screwed with this post 12-23-2012 at 03:18 PM
Cliff h is offline   Reply With Quote