View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 05:15 PM   #860
ROAD DAMAGE
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 960

Hey Wans,

That last post was just classic Kelly! I clicked on ALL the clips and it was just a smorgasbord of entertainment.
Thank You!

Particularly liked the "Ding, Fries are Done".

When I was in college I worked at a Burger King. I stayed in the back and made sandwiches and fries. Our fry vats were automated. To "put fries down" you hit a button that lowered the baskets, and then timed the fry cycle. When the fries were done, it automatically raised the fries and gave 5 or 6 audible beeps to let you know that they were done. While working there, I lived on campus in a dorm that was made of concrete block. The sound traveled right through those walls. My next door neighbor had an alarm clock that HAD THE EXACT SAME TONE as the fry vat timer. No shit, five days a week I'd get roused from my alcohol and THC induced slumber by my neighbor's alarm clock ....and the first thing I'd think for the day was "Shit, the fries are done"!

So I really got a good chuckle out of that. Ding, fries are done......... ding, fries are done ............ ding, fries are done ......

Thanks for all the first class entertainment this year!

Happy Holidays!

Rob