View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 04:57 PM   #6
UncleGra
CRASHING BORE
 
Joined: Jan 2008
Location: TWILIGHT ZONE
Oddometer: 2,893
piss off
__________________
.. I fixt it...my way....gjr

OK OK....it might be 98% fat free...but I wana know how much fat's in the other 2%....gjr
UncleGra is offline   Reply With Quote