View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 10:16 PM   #263
sinned
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 136
Kia Ora & Seasonal Greetings Alex & Andreea, from a not so flightless fellow Kiwi ADVenturer based in mainland China. Read through this entire thread starting several days/nights ago - managed to get caught up to the final post today, so now feel able to say gidday or Nia Hao in Mandarin Chinese.

Scribed to this ADVenture and will be following the updates & continued adventure.

Enjoyed the reflective and insightful writing style, and the photo-loge & once again I'm warmed by the generosity of the human spirit on this (and other) thread(s) extended by so many like minded souls. BRAVO! After all as can be said, we're not strangers to one another, only friends who have never met. If you ever happen to be in mainland China at some point in the future then please look me (& my family) up (we're in Ningbo). I've a few bikes in the garage and loads of riding gear, plus we have a huge house, so plenty of space and room spare.

MeRry XmAs, to you both and all the other peeps here...

Kiwi ADVenturer inmate Dr, Paramedic, NP, (ex)firefighter exploring life via the ADVenturous 2 wheeled route. It's not the destination but the journey & choices made therein; that determines the measure of ones legacy. Don't sweat the small stuff, life happens while we're not looking. Hug those around you who have a place & meaning in your life, for it may not come again.
sinned is offline   Reply With Quote