View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 04:01 AM   #6
selzbytes OP
Joined: Sep 2012
Location: Twin Cities, Shanghai PuDong Xin District
Oddometer: 36

Thank you for a very thorough description - I'm motorcycle licensed in US, and can get international license without much effort.

I'm living outside the inner circle of Shanghai - Pudong out near Century Park.

With regard to simply running errands and such in the greater area, what are the requirements for a lower displacement bike?

Thinking we'll just take our major riding trips outside of China, and simply buzz around here on a standard with 100cc or so................... If I understood some locals correctly small displacement (100 and under) are treated like bicycles - no license required. When I asked if there were issues of licensing, or purchasing gas, etc, they advised that small displacement is no issue.

Thanks in advance - missing being on 2 wheels of any size.
selzbytes is offline   Reply With Quote