View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 07:42 AM   #1
tyesai OP
n00b

Oddometer: 4
Twisted Throttle and Oxford Heated Grips

I installed some of those heated grips from Oxford on my bike and they are simply amazing as even in Southern Spain it gets a bit nippy and they are the perfect thing to cut the chill. Anyone that doesn't have them for $80 you can't go wrong even if you are a fair weather rider. Anyway unfortunately after about two weeks of being installed on the bike I went out to find the controller on, the grips hot, and the battery too discharged to turnover the bike. Apparently the controller went out on it as I could turn the temp up and down but was unable to shut it off. An e-mail to Twisted Throttle explaining the situation and I had a new controller in my hands a week later. All to often we gripe about customer service but rarely report the good. I was really impressed as I figured that I would get some kind of "static" or song dance about getting a replacement but I didn't and for that I'm appreciative!

BTW the new controller is installed and my grubby mitts were especially thankful this morning.
tyesai is offline   Reply With Quote