View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 05:25 PM   #12326
jimmex
Rider

Oddometer: 2,175
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowoldguy View Post
Well, golly. It appears Santa might have left a shiny new set of testicles under the tree for me. Who knew?

Going back into Mexico in late January early February for a week or so. Heading down from Reynosa with the nephews to ride the area north of Ixmiquilpan. Started a trip planning thread "Texas to Tolantongo" and am scouring the web for mostly dirt road travels in the area. But some of those twisting bits of pavement like 120 can't be denied. Just too tasty. ;)

We won't be camping intentionally, are self-sufficient (as a group) mechanically, don't get wasted, and don't have that much trouble ordering at a Taco Bell. Oh, yeah. And the nephews can ride. Good to go. ;)

Already found some Uncle Milton galleries and, of course, johns downs recent ride report but all ideas welcome by pm or on my planning thread.

A huge thank you to all the thread regulars. You have kept the fire going for us. It is much appreciated. Special thanks to schizz, donnie, and most recently, johndowns.

For those of y'all who know me and even some of y'all who don't, expect me to pester the hell outta you by pm. I am not the sharpest tool in the shed, but I do know enough to ask questions. I apologize in advance. ;)
Go to Xilitla and stay at the Posada El Castillo; its fabulous. Edward James' associate and friend Plutarco built it and lived here and his lovely granddaughters run it now. Five floors built on steep hillside with intricate stairways and passageways and all sorts of funky/wierd/cool features. It is where I'm writing from now.

jimmex screwed with this post 12-28-2012 at 05:45 PM
jimmex is offline   Reply With Quote