View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 11:58 AM   #3900
klantbo
n00b

Oddometer: 8
New member here from Sweden (sorry in advance for the crappy english)

Been reading these forums for a a while and this thread since this autumn. I just want to share my thoughts on this bike. I bought my ncx in late June and rode to October til it got too freakin cold and it whas time for winter storage. In these months i rode 11000km, 3200 of those was during a weeks vacation this summer. No planning, i just packed the bike and chased the sun(we had the crappiest summer in years). After 4 days of riding i went straight home 800km when a friend called and wondered if i wanted to pay him a visit at hes family home. Ofc i said, so the next day i packed the bike and rode 700km, visited him for two days and rode the 700km home again in pouring rain.. Not a single time have i bitched about this bike, i just love it, not even when i have to remove the dry bag every time i refuel have there been a frown on my face ;-)

Ive rode it everywhere, from highway to the smallest deertrails. Sure its not best at anything but it is a jack of all trades, and thats what i love.

I have rode bikes since i was four years old, enduro and mtx til i was 24 when i got my first street bike.
Bikes as follows
Ktm 625
Kawazaki z750
Ninja 900
Tt600r
Ktm superenduro
After that i bought the NCX. Im 190 cm and weighing in at 94kg and i have no problems with the size of the bike.

Well thats a short review of the bike and my background if it helps someone.
klantbo is online now   Reply With Quote