and the seat cowl!
So i have just completed the plug for the seat cowl - i was heaps nervouse initially but after i got it taped up i was stoked how well it went.
So first i got the frame built and some plant foam in place (sizing it up)
Then i started shaping it up:
...and pretty much shaped:
then i put some builders bog over it (one of THREE layers..)
after about 5 hours of bog/sand/bog/sand etc...
so after wraping the plug in painters tape and a layer of wax (bunch more layers of wax tomorrow and then 1:1 of PVA glue/water before fibreglassing)
so i will be fibreglassing this week - get my seat cranking!!