Thread: SA Adv Riders
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 04:06 PM   #8534
Gasman_ADV
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 311
happy to help out Trev...

yes I noticed the handling in the video as well, I have been focused on the front end, but that rear is way too tight.
but I have had to work out what i want the bike for..........touring with the big tank and lots of weight and braking very very early for corners..............or trying to keep up with late model enduro bikes ..(Jizzas ride)

might add.tho its worth nothing...........I have never run a bike out of fuel before..........

Sol..........is it tricked out enough that it has an extra cylinder......just for the noise you understand..

and you know the thing I like about Marty was.............I said you know if I didn't have this I would seriously think about an R1..............and he said .............you know there was one at Poocarrie and he rode up to some sandy hill that some other dirtbikes wouldn't do .............and he did it on road tyres............

plus look at the video.......the look on Marty's face is not ..what's this idiot doing............but ......yea ok he got this far..........

its all about putting a smile on your dial
Gasman_ADV is online now   Reply With Quote