View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 03:04 AM   #40
Andy_P
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 412
Quote:
Originally Posted by RideWithMe View Post
Is your mates place the one on the left at the end of your track on Jackson road, we went past there and hit the dead end, when we came back a guy was on the veranda White House on right by then. I gave him a bit if a wave but didn't get one back.

We couldn't find the road through from there and went back along the road past the mine and dam and about 10ks and found the dirt road down the mountain. I've got all the tracks up and back, ill email them.
Sorry, should have told you that!! Jackson road is a dead end road! At the end of blacksnake road, you turn left to gympie (I think), right to jackson road.

If you were on they way back, and the white house on the road had a BIG fella on the verandah then yes, that would be my mate! He had some trouble with local kids on dirt bikes so may not be to friendly if you passed his house at speed! He is a nice bloke, but they dont get visitors often so they tend to be cautious.

If in doubt, jump of your bike and go ask them directions. Local people know the way to go, and are less suspicious if you tell them your plans!
Andy_P is offline   Reply With Quote