Old 12-31-2012, 12:42 PM   #493
LuluOfDenver
The peanut gallery.

Oddometer: 169
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by azia View Post
^ Haha! This x 123123414! So true...

It might sound uncomfortable but I'm using to wearing low-rise thongs and found that they actually better for riding, especially in hot weather. Plus.....they back very VERY small especially compared to my XL-sized husband's boxers.
Yup, I totally agree with this. I wear leggings under my motorcycle pants, differing weights depending on weather, and I made it through 6 1/2 weeks camping and riding this summer with four pair and no panty lines when running around off the bike. I go the Ex-Officio lacy thong route, and buy the camisoles with the built in shelf bra. With the motorcycle jacket, my 34Bs don't need a real bra. (Aaargh! except on jeep trails. Boy, i didn't think that one through.) Their products are a little pricey, but completely worth it.

I think on my next long trip I'm gonna pack a small mesh laundry bag so I can bungee it down with damp stuff inside and let it blow dry in the breeze as I ride. This wouldn't have worked so well on my trip last summer because it rained almost every freakin day. But, I plan on doing drier, warmer rides for a while. I like the suggestion and will give it a shot.

GIRL ON A MOTORBIKE
Http://louisesbmwbike.blogspot.com
LuluOfDenver is offline   Reply With Quote