View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 03:58 PM   #1513
snake89
Adventurer

Oddometer: 73
Ive owned a 2000 model for about 11or 12 years now. Bought it with 616 miles, it now has over 38000 on it. Its been ridden hard with our sportbike club, Hard with the cafe racer club, ( been in this mode for a few years now )Ive gone touring two up in the ozarks, Ive ridden on dirt trails & gravel roads many miles too. Its got ace bars, custom bumstop seat, jet kit with airbox mod, stock mufflers opened up, stock suspension with a 20mm preload spacer in the forks & a braided brake line up front. The peg fellers are almost ground completely off. Im 52 & have owned more bikes than i could ever count, The W is without a doubt one of the best all round bikes ive ever owned. It has to be as ive never kept a bike this long. Its pretty safe to say ill never sell it, as a matter of fact a friend of mine who owns a 2001 called the other day & said he was thinking bout selling his, I told him ill buy it as i was going to convert mine into a scrambler with high pipes. Might just have to convert his & leave mine in cafe racer form. I like pissing off my sport bike buddies.

snake89 screwed with this post 01-01-2013 at 07:37 PM
snake89 is offline   Reply With Quote