View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 03:12 PM   #357
amanlikemike OP
Recoverin speedfreak

Oddometer: 907
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stagehand View Post
Hey Mike, you know what I like, or think would be cool?

I have been using the heck out of the little rectangular stuff bags, the Kubes It doubles as either the tire kit, or toilet kit, depending on the trip

But importantly, I think it definitely keeps things from going loose in the backpacks. If I had three of them, there wouldnt be any loose stuff. The backpack becomes a stuffsack for smaller, nested ones. And each pack could be used independtly, without going spelunking in the pack just to find one thing.
I could either pull out the toilet kit OR the tire change kit, OR the maps, compass, keys and phone.

Just a word out to you guys looking to get a backpack. get two or three of the Kubes. It just helps my organisation a lot, because I tend to get a little spread out
Agreed, Jason. And funny you should mention that: to take it a step further, just a few days ago Dom (one of the two Kriega owner / designers) asked for my input on potential new product development and I suggested a couple of different sized Kubes or stuff sacks, with either color coded sections, or a 'window' to insert labels, so it's easy to remember what's in what.

Ran a couple of other decent (well, I think so, at least) ideas related to this past Dom too. Naturally, y'all will be the first to know if any of them make it into production.

Cheers!

Michael

BritKit LLC
US Distributor of Kriega Motorcycle Luggage
www.kriega.us / Facebook / vendors thread
amanlikemike is offline   Reply With Quote