View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 02:13 AM   #38
jgas
Stoogely Adventurerer

Oddometer: 843
If these so called enviro-conservationists actually went out in the woods with us, they would learn that we actually do much more to protect the planet than they ever will. If these weak whiney-babies would get a dirt bike and ride with us, they would have a ton of fun, learn that we clean up campgrounds, pick up trash, control erosion, build environmentally safe and sustainable trails, and do it more efficiently with motorcycles than they ever could on foot or on a mtn bike.

By the way, I AM QUALIFIED TO JUDGE ON THIS ISSUE because I hike, mtn bike, and conserve while doing it all! I can get much more done to pick up trash, clean up a campground, repair erosion, mingle with wildlife, while getting out there on a motorcycle than they will ever hope to accomplish on foot or on a bicycle!

How do they get their lazy butts outside in nature to experience it? In a big, heavy, polluting, inefficient automobile which uses far more fossil fuel and pollutes far more than my little motorcycle. I can ride my bike to a trail system while getting great mileage and polluting far less than even a hybrid car. Once I get there on my bike, I can move around and find what needs to be done and do it! These idiots cry about our behavior while they sit in their air conditioned/heated office and accomplish nothing more than making our life miserable.

Hell, we off road riders are actually kicking these whiney enviros out of the way so WE can get some environmental sustainment done! We are making the natural world a better place IN SPITE OF THESE FOOLS!
-DRZ 400, GasGas 275, Klein, zero cc.
jgas is offline   Reply With Quote