View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 07:50 AM   #55502
Rich B
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 658
Talking

1. How was your 2012 on motorcycles? Did you do a lot of riding? Take the trips you wanted to?

Got to ride a lot, so it was good

2. What do you have planned for 2013? Any special trips or events you're looking forward to? Are you in the planning stages or dreaming stages?

I'll do the usual vintage events in 2013....2014 is the big year.....Ohio to California on a 1952 BSA for an event...... Thats the plan anyway......

3. Do you have a new bike or bikes in your vision?

NO MORE BIKES...I have enough...might even make a few go away

4. What are you going to do this winter during the bitter cold? Big repairs, maintenance, plan, say fuggit and ride, drink?

All of the above

5. How do you view your riding right now? Anything changed or your focus or goals still what they were? Do you want to learn or do anything different?

I need to get my lazy ass on the trials bike more......and work on my own weight....

6. Did you have any wrecks or get-offs this year? If so, how are you doing afterwards? Back to your old self or still coming back? Has it changed your riding?

Just the usual bouncing off trees/ground when riding the trials bike

7. Going with that subject, if for some reason you weren't able to ride, what would you do with yourself?

Hoping when I get to the point I can't ride...I am drooling down my chin and don't know what day it is

8. Where are some places you haven't ridden you're dying to?

Southeastern Europe, southern Germany, Switzerland, And pretty much anyplace that hills and twisty roads

9. What oil is the best?

Have to agree....EVOO is great oil..

And oil inside the engine is good oil too...no oil or oil outside the engine, not so much

10. What tires are best?

I find tires with no sidewall cracks, some tread, and holding some air work pretty well