View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 07:03 AM   #55505
Oceanbum
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 398
1. How was your 2012 on motorcycles? Did you do a lot of riding? Take the trips you wanted to? Took a trip in May up around Lake Michigan and had to cancel one in the fall to WVA

2. What do you have planned for 2013? Any special trips or events you're looking forward to? Are you in the planning stages or dreaming stages? Nothing definite but looking outside I'm thinking Gulf Coast

3. Do you have a new bike or bikes in your vision? Liking the Honda NC700X but would like to see the CB500X.

4. What are you going to do this winter during the bitter cold? Big repairs, maintenance, plan, say fuggit and ride, drink? Working as much overtime as possible, doing some home remodeling, and bike maintenance.

5. How do you view your riding right now? Anything changed or your focus or goals still what they were? Do you want to learn or do anything different? Continue learning as much as possible, noob on the XT but having lots of fun with it.

6. Did you have any wrecks or get-offs this year? If so, how are you doing afterwards? Back to your old self or still coming back? Has it changed your riding? I'm a 50 year old noob on trails, what do you think?!

7. Going with that subject, if for some reason you weren't able to ride, what would you do with yourself? Count the money I'd be saving!

8. Where are some places you haven't ridden you're dying to? Key West and the gulf coast and then out west toward Montana. Basically anywhere I haven't been!

9. What oil is the best? Any that stays in the engine. ( I had to google your answer swingset...you a sick puppy!)