View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 01:18 AM   #40
Mikl Freeman OP
Spaceship Earth!

Oddometer: 39
Pure Shanti day! The day after New Year

It Was one of the most beautiful days in the year ! All around is silent ) The System and people were sleeping..
And i was glad to do some work on my project..

But back to several days before..
I continue working on wires and lights, and i made some dimmer for Fog Led light with parallel switch(I have direct handle bar low beam selection on 100% power) on two selections Hi 70% and low 30% of full power (30W) I Think it will be used for camp parking light or other needs. This Led will go onto RAM mount system for full 360 degrees usage.

The Shock was filled with nitrogen gas, and mounted onto the bike..

Installed a new Sumo clutch, I thought it was made in Japan but it turned out to be china, only japanese design..ebay seller cheated with the description!
So I will check it on the way))

The Cover was part polished and varnished ..I like natural wear)

strengthened the sub frame a little

Built some guard for the chain guide

packing wires and blocks

Now making an oil tank/storage...for this process i fixed some of my mistakes with tune welder and started to use the pedal..
Everything is experience! I'm glad to learn)

Checked for leaking..

Fixed old mount holes with epoxy )improvements are not worse than new ones)

it's almost complete!

One thing about this Exhaust system! I used T4 slip on before.. Now it's a Full system and the difference is great! This pipe is quieter and the bike starts very smoothly and easily.. I think this construction gives more torque to bottom ,and keeps more pressure flow in exhaust tract, also i used not drilled side filter cover.

To be continued..

Mikl Freeman screwed with this post 06-02-2013 at 05:26 AM
Mikl Freeman is offline   Reply With Quote