View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 01:57 PM   #27
Baja Dad
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,825
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajaboundmoto View Post
So now that NORRA has (yet again) changed how they are doing the BofLA hotels and select hotels aren't even on the "available" list (yes, I know C.delSol is NORRA Hdq) I think it's time to get the wheels turning (faster) on this possible Moto Malles support dealio.

MainRoot and I have a decent plan figured out that IMO is completely affordable at about $800-$900 per team if we get 7-ish or 12-ish bikes lined up. I can't see how it can be done more simply or for less $.

Basically:
Ship bikes to San Diego or my place. Fly to San Diego. Get picked up and transported to Mexicali with your bike. Hotels all arranged by me (you don't need to figure that out, I already know it, and it will be affordable places). Your gear & supplies to each hotel by us. Work on your own bikes out of our trailer. You fly out of Cbao to home. All your crap transported back to San Diego and shipped back to you.

A few interested parties have emailed or PM'd me who don't post much, plus Johnno(?), MexiHonkey, maybe ol' BC61, and that Monkey guy. Also whoever MaineRoot has been talking with.
And....?

So let's get the ball rolling. Who might be interested?
sounds good !!