View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 09:25 AM   #59
2aRover
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 413
Motokat's Undies

Motokat and I were part of a group riding from Portland to Boise a couple of years ago. We'd stopped for fuel somewhere in central Oregon where she had opened her bags for some reason. She had a small, but awesome, set of aftermarket hard luggage on her bike, but I can't remember the brand.

The newly-fueled group breezed out of the gas station, me riding a distant sweep on my Tiger, and accelerated to warp. Suddenly the roadway was littered with ladies' underthings. I checked the horizon ahead for whatever it was that had blown a woman clean out of her clothes, because I definitely wanted one, as well as the now-nekkid woman. What I saw was Motokat and the group on the side picking up her clothes; she'd forgotten to relatch her sidecase lid. I performed a U-ey and stopped in the roadway to pick up her errant lingerie. Maybe I'm a good Samaritan, but I'm not a nice guy. I strung the lacy objects on my mirrors while the couple in the Chevrolet camper truck behind me laughed uproariously.

When I rode up to the rest of the group with my booty, she refused to let me ride the rest of the way with her undies stretched between my mirrors.
2aRover is offline   Reply With Quote