View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 06:31 PM   #104
Mr. Cob OP
Howling "Mad", Adventurer

Oddometer: 9,232
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunnabuild1 View Post
Nice pic's once again Mr Cob,no expert but the snake looks like some variation on a python so not poisonous,however it's still a snake so retreat is the best option,for me anyway.
My dog died a few months ago so I'm learning what you mean about the dog fix, recently house sitting for friends with a little lap dog a pleasant reminder of how a dog can enrich your days.
Enjoying the perspective of a visitor to our shores,makes me take a second look at the things I take for granted.
Howdy gunnabuild1,

Whilst traveling with Jock, I was so pleased to see the different terrains of Oz, and often remarked to him how beautiful his country was. Later when Jock stayed in my home for a few days and it was my pleasure to guide him around my part of the planet for a few days he remarked on how after seeing the snow covered mountains in my backyard "When you live surrounded by such things, how could you find Oz beautiful?" I simply said, "Because its different and I had not seen such sights before." The more I travel the more I realize that its NOT the same everywhere, it allows me to see new things and enjoy them while still reminding me that some of the best parts of the world are in EACH of our own backyards. As to my need for dog fixes, I can only aspire to get along with people as well as I do with dogs, dogs have been a part of my life since before I could walk and will be till my time here is done.

My photos, http://mr-cob.smugmug.com/ Help a CHEAP bastard keep his Smugmug, use this coupon ( geyYbNZwLLrl6 ) thank you.
Mr. Cob is offline   Reply With Quote