View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 08:01 AM   #8
gshajisg OP
Storm-rider

Oddometer: 35
We moved off at 630 am. It was an uneventful ride. Just cut across the length of Malaysia and reached the boarder around 3 pm. We caught up with the guys that left yesterday morning. They left late from Ipoh, Malaysia and took a leisurely ride. For our group we were averaging around 150 km per hour. Total distance covered today, 872 km.
The helmet cam I ordered failed to arrive before I left. When I called back home, I was told that it arrived today. My friend Ivan was kind enough to drop by my place and collect it for me. Good thing that he went early and left his bike at Bangkok. If not I wonít be having a helmet cam for this trip.
By the time we got to the hotel, we were starving as we skipped lunch. So after a good shower we went had some food or rather a feast, I would say.

Cherie messaged to say that she rode to Nakhon Sawan and would move on to Mae Sot tomorrow. As for the rest of us we will take a train tomorrow evening and arrive at Nakhon Pathon on Sunday morning.
Sorry there isnít much ride pictures now. Those will come once we enter Myanmar on the 7th. Till then enjoy some food pictures.

Hmp. The net sucks. Will upload them when the connection is better.
gshajisg is offline   Reply With Quote