View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 10:25 AM   #76
globalklr650 OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 161
Last post from the USA. We will be riding into Mexico for new adventures in 2 hours. Stay tuned for more posts and pictures.

Thanks guys for the balancing info. The shinko trailmaster are on front and back and balanced. I did 140km/h on the hiway and no extra vibration. I am concerned though because it took 14, 7 gram weights on the rear across from the valve to balance it. I have never seen this much weight an a motorcycle rim. Usually i see 2 or 5 or something. The mark in the tire and valve were at the same spot so i thought maybe it marks the heavy spot instead? I always thought it was the light spot.

Shanebaby thanks for your support. Some of my views will make it here but the facebook page is more for that. This will focus more on motorcycle travel. When we get to your part of the planet in the next few years it would be great to meet up. I found that traveling is the best for me when money is really short. The over planning and over saving money for me is the worst. Once you travel it all falls into place and the bad is just part of the adventure and is great to overcome.

http://www.facebook.com/theperfectworld2012
globalklr650 is offline   Reply With Quote