View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 09:13 AM   #17
skellyrider
n00b

Oddometer: 1
Perfect. Spain, Morocco, Algeria, Tunis & Sicily

Hey mate,

I am also looking to ride across northern Africa around April 2013, then taking a ferry to Sicily. I live in the UK and will be riding down from there and returning via Italy, Austria, Switzerland, Germany and France. I have ridden to Italy before and I have ridden to Morocco also but never cut east into Algeria. Are you planning to go onto Libya and Egypt or are you also heading to Italy before going North?

I think the most difficult part will be the border crossing into Algeria from Morocco, I havenít looked into it yet but would you consider taking a ferry from Spain and skipping that border? How are you getting on making contacts in Algeria to help with the border crossing?

Anyway I would love company for the trip, I'm only 24 but have plenty of riding experience. I wouldn't consider myself a great off road rider but I'm always keen to get stuck in and really enjoy it. I ride a BMW R1200 GS and am studying to be a paramedic in the UK, I have been managing night clubs for the past 6 years. If you wanted to discuss further I can get in touch via Skype or Email. Let me know your thoughts.

Kind Regards
Sean Kelly
skellyrider is offline   Reply With Quote