View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 04:16 PM   #742
rideforsmiles OP
Sheldon

Oddometer: 2,148
But enough chit chat lets go for a ride up into the hills on the last day of 2012, this is the map of part of the ride today looks fun hey.

The road runs along the lake shore before starting its journey up the hill, heres a view of kotor as I started the climb up.

The first section of road was fun with noone else around so was able to get stuck into it, these Tourance tyres arent the best you certainly get a hell of a lot of movement under you but the plus side is if I was on the Pirellis they be bald already plus nearly going ass over a few times as you push it a bit always adds to the adrenalin levels. Heres another shot of the view from a bit further up.

This is the view looking back to the first section of the ride up as it winds out of Kotor.

And this is looking back down 3/4 of the way up it shows a portion of the road looping back on itself, it's fun but probably a little narrow with a few to many blind corners to be classified as a great ride but still got it up to 120 k's in spots, ok I know thats not fast but you come get your bike up to 120 k's an hour on this and you will be laughing your head off and not cause your having fun but because you will be thinking that guy was a dickhead ahahahah the truth hurts sometimes woo hoo im supposed to be dead already anyway so lets get it on baby ahahaha I have to admit there was a few times when I shit myself a little, but mostly it was fun.

Made it to the top there were some really spectacular views from up here overlooking Boka Kotorska, I have to say this is a really beautiful part of the world.

rideforsmiles screwed with this post 01-05-2013 at 04:46 PM
rideforsmiles is offline   Reply With Quote