View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 04:38 PM   #13
TEZZA
ADV B4 DEM/TED

Oddometer: 270
Thumb Broken wrist

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.C.F.RIDER View Post
I sit here typing this with a cast from my knuckles to my arm-pit due to a intra-articular distal radius fracture (broken wrist) gotten on 12/9. I should be out of the fibreglass on or around 1/15, and if it had to happen it couldn't have happened at a better time. Roads are all fucked up with salt and grits and the woods are covered in snow. BTW.....did the wrist breakage in a nasty ass high-side off my 525 EXC, got tangled up in the bark/wrist-buster and SNAP!
Anyway, closing in on 54 and up until 12/9 was riding faster (and smoother, except for the high-side thingy) in the woods then ever, and I hope that this break doesn't bug me because I have no intention of slowing down in the woods just yet. On the street I still like to go stupid fast on curvy roads now and then, but I pick them out more carefully than I did 25 years ago. But, what's "going slower" for me, ain't to slow.
But, yes, I ride every ride like I want to ride again tomorrow.

Chris

Heated grips on both bikes will help the pain in the repairing wrist , i have them on both my bikes and it helps????
Tezza
Now the Perfect pair!!!!
TEZZA is offline   Reply With Quote