Moved on to windows, have to make hay when the suns shining.
I cut out temporary plywood templates out of the 14"x14" roof vent cutouts so I could mark the holes and then use as spacer blocks,
Had to use duct tape to protect the skin because I was out of blue tape...of course all the glue stuck to the metal when I pulled it off so I had to clean before setting the window.
They are set to go between the base and upper cabinets.
Still waiting on the big window and ripped out most of the wiring I did because I am making the base cabinet smaller so i have to re do it plus I wasn't happy with what I had done.