View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 02:34 PM   #10216
cptmoney
Two wheels, only one seat

Oddometer: 511
1973 Honda CB350 - project bike

So the boys I work with have their hands full (at least for TODAY!) and aren't showing the enthusiasm towards the little CB350 that I'd expected. Perhaps if it was warmer - but for now things are lackluster in this department.

That being said, I'm going to try and get it down the road to free up some funds to put towards other projects that we're working on. Thought I'd toss it up here to see what might come about.

'73 Honda CB350, currently a non-runner.

I don't think it will take much to bring her around, honestly, but we've not invested one second in it as of yet. Will need the works, likely including carbs yanked and cleaned, brakes reworked, valves adjusted, clutch adjusted, chain, etc....all the usual stuff when you're bringing one back to life.

Just over 2400 original miles on her. All original tools and owner's manual still under the seat.

Tires are good, but old. NO MUFFLERS - just the header pipes. I've had tons of great feedback/suggestions from other ADVers on which direction to go with that, but we've just not had the time/funds to pursue it. Such is life.

Forgive me for the whacky lighting; it was late and dark, but I had to grab a few pics so that's what I have for now.

Clean title on this one.

Going for $750 on craigslist, but hoping to get $600 from an inmate.

For a bit more, I'll include the full set of Bates hard bags and fairing that came with the bike.

We're over on the west side of the state. Regularly get to GJ, Montrose, etc., so other options might be there.

Take a peek and let me know what you think - thanks!

cptmoney is offline   Reply With Quote