View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 07:10 PM   #42
LuluOfDenver
The peanut gallery.

Oddometer: 198
Woman's opinion

Definitely listen to yzfcathy. On this forum, looking for a bike for a girl, there are plenty of US to get opinions rather than the guys. I am only 5'3", so my opinion will be a little different. BUT, I went from a 1980 Honda 200 standard type bike to a F650GS. It made me nervous, but I took it slow and figured it out. Less than a year later, I rode her to Alaska with my husband, and then went by myself to an off road riding rally type thing. I'm totally hooked, and lets be honest--I ride like a fucking champ.

I think there is nothing wrong with you asking for opinions about what kind of bike to find for your girl. Truly, though, have her sit on a couple different bigger bikes and see what is comfortable, ergonomically speaking. She'll figure out the larger engine.

Btw--Jnich77--Dude, really?. I want to give him the benefit of the doubt, think he is just trying to be funny (and failing miserably), but not sure on that one...

GIRL ON A MOTORBIKE
Http://louisesbmwbike.blogspot.com
LuluOfDenver is offline   Reply With Quote