View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 12:24 PM   #744
rideforsmiles OP
Sheldon

Oddometer: 2,150
Im just having a bit of a break from blogging for the new year, been going for a few rides over to Budva and around the Boka and walks into the old town and up to the fortress up the hill, yeah I actually made it I didnt think i was going to but I took my time and step after step my back survived which was an absolute bonus. As I was walking up I was waiting for the step that my back just went yep im done but fortunatly it didnt come, it is usually like that just push it just that fraction to hard and bang shes gone and every step is agony. Ill upload some pictures in the next few days but have been really enjoying relaxing in Kotor.

Im basically waiting for Ev and when I can get back into the EU as its still a bit to cold to be going inland at this stage and its just beautiful here around 15 or 16 degrees celcius sun is shining and ive just been walking around in shorts and tshirt. The days are fairly short so you really only have about 6 hours of daylight to do anything which is a great excuse to do exactly that, nothing. Ill be leaving for Albania in a few days meh im in a really nice apartment with all English tv channels and more importantly the bed is really comfortable 2013 has started off in a relaxing mode but im sure the long riding and travelling will start soon enough ive got a lot of kilometres and countries to cover in the next 9 months.

Heres just a small section of the steps up to the fortress

And the view from the top was really nice too

rideforsmiles screwed with this post 01-11-2013 at 09:37 AM
rideforsmiles is online now   Reply With Quote