View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 10:27 AM   #4
hensmen
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 152
Hello again Halflive!
The story about the smal entrance was, because i arrived there at about 11 in the night.
After hours in the London trafic, i wonder today how i managed the way to the Camping. The sign "caravaning" made me wonder if i could rest with a tent.
Was in a kind off emergency and didn`t want to try a biwac in the park. So i took off the luggage and entered in a not so kind way, in Germany they would have called the police.
Taht`s the only reason, over the day, they have a normal entrance. Since today i wonder that no one wanted this kind off camping permit, or how they call it.
Last hour i wrote some german remarcs or remarques abaout the camping sites.
The adress is SE19 1UF for outer London.
The bus takes about forty minutes, for me was it the first sightseeing and the time was very short.
A very good blogg is the site off the german policewoman "svendura", very nice pictures about her trips in England.
I crossed the city from north-west to the south.
The Triumph museeum burned some years later, it is between Birmingham and Coventry, from there i wandered to London.
The trip was amacing, cause i travelled solo and the people talked to me at every stop. Never had this experience before. From Crystal Palace, i took the way to Brighton, over small roads, very very nice.
Hans
hensmen is offline   Reply With Quote