Thread: Is Mexico Safe?
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 03:15 AM   #12497
Bato
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 908
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeMike View Post
Estimado Bato, donde estas? "Pernoctando" en Cerro Azul, todavia?
I am probably going to head over towards Cordoba Wednesday, January 9th very early AM to meet up with a rider from Cuernavaca and two of his pals. Looks like we'll be having breakfast in the zocalo in Cordoba, I should arrive around 8am or maybe a touch earlier. Next, looks like the plan will be to ride up towards Coscomatepec and Huatusco and then on to Totola and down through the canyon to Jalcomulco and to Veracruz via the libre. This is a flexible plan that relies on the trio reaching Cordoba or some place close, later today.
If you make Huatusco, we can pick you up on the way. If you don't, let me know where you'll be and depending on the weather, Friday might be a possibility along with Saturday and/or Sunday.
Update me if you can.
Cordoba, Orizaba, Xalapa, Perote etc... are all on my early morning routes, I usually leave around 6:30am or earlier.

And for Sr. Lance, look forward to hearing from you tonight.
Yeap from one of the most beautiful Spanish verbs PERNOCTO (el avion pernocto en el hangar) Would love to have breakfast with you today I'm ready can you come by to Huatusco on your way there ??? at what time wish i can be in Xalapa around 1pm if thas fine let me know pm me your cell swear i wont put it on a pemex bathroom
Bato is offline   Reply With Quote