View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 05:16 AM   #2209
Jurgen
Trolljegeren

Oddometer: 39,927
Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidsmile View Post
My friend sent me that picture today. They have not played one game in the SEC and they are already talking shit.

(RE:TAMU--Jurgen)

Mizzou is already talking shit too, saying how they are going to win the East and how if they play their game no one can hang with them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NativeSon View Post
I'm starting to get nervous about the UF-TAMU game. It just occurred to me that emotions are going to be riding high in college station. First game of the season for them, first game in the SEC, first game under a new coach. The crowd is going to be lit up. I think the Aggies have had this game circled since the schedule came out, and have been watching tape of Muschamps Texas D and Pease's Boise Offense for months now. If Aggie fans are anything like the other fans in the SEC, right now they feel like they're going to explode with exuberance and joy because it's the beginning of the next era in College Station. Ever since watching a lame duck Ron Zook being carried off Bobby Bowden Field after beating FSU I've learned that talent and preparation can sometimes be no match for pure emotion and adrenaline.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottDill View Post
Care to explain those "intents and purposes" ?

Cheering for fellow Texas teams is a lot like cheering for fellow conference mates I suppose. I don't see a problem with it..........................but Jurgen will

PS Texas is a bunch of douchebags.

Moderator:CSM/JoMomma/ShinyThings/Sports
Jurgen is offline   Reply With Quote