View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 02:20 PM   #21
wayne_l
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 176
Quote:
Originally Posted by alcanrider View Post
Sometimes I wish I were back in Alaska, somewhere other than Anchorage though. I originally moved here to be stationed at Buckley AFB. Retired in 07. All the crowds of people took a lot to get used to, and I still hate cities, but going to the mountains makes it worth while. The wife misses Alaska also, but wants to live in the Springs.

Like how you have your ride set up, hopefully I will have Mulina set up like that by Spring. Look forward to riding with you someday and welcome to CO!
Doug

Sounds great , yeah im having same issues with the cities, crowds and noise .. keep to myself mostly because of it and just ride my bike daily heading towards the hills .

Im from just outside Wasilla by Big Lake so we didnt have much for crowds and traffic . I am enjoying riding in jan for sure !!!

bought this bike 1 july and have 7500 miles now ..back home i wouldnt touch it till June . i love exploring Colorado and the old mining trails and cabins .. Feels like back home with our Mining history ..

Too Bad Temps drop this weekend id have a excuse to ride up your way ..

I bought a old xt350 so i can go deeper into the woods with less effort last month .
wayne_l is offline   Reply With Quote