View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 05:48 PM   #15
kdscoates
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 3,477
I have worked in the inner city all my career and I don't feel this way at all I work in and out of my trruck all day in all these HOODS with all the hoodlums 4 days a week and it is just not this bad .
They prey on the weak like a bully so if you do not appear weak then they don't bother you, shit I am down there in it with my overalls on and my camo hat.
That land is owned by the city of Atlanta but the gas line has a easement and the bottom line is you buddies are not allowed to ride there and they were trespassing!

Sounds like you live scared of your neighbors and should move back to the burbs with the yuppies. I was not making light of the situation just pointing out that you and your buddies apparently think it is ok for you to break the rules but if others get mad about then it is ok! Classic

The lesson learned here is If you are trespassing or being a thug who does not give a Fuck or breaking any law or infringing on others,then you should expect to be shot at period.

quote from 4runner "but,if you really need a 80/20 , which most of us do and won't admit it,"

kdscoates screwed with this post 01-09-2013 at 05:55 PM
kdscoates is offline   Reply With Quote