View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 08:01 AM   #45
Thumperama
RIP Husaberg

Oddometer: 157
I bought an '06 a couple of years ago with 2,500 miles on it. I've added the factory gel seats, factory center stand, an MRA screen, Touratech crash bars and a Garmin Montana GPS. Other than the tank stripes bubbling up, I've had no issues what so ever with it. Love the triple. On a ride up Pike's Peak this past summer, I got to ride my cousins 2012 GS and it wasn't enough to make me want to trade off the Tiger. The Tiger has more personality, whereas the GS felt more like a well engineered transportation module. No real soul or personality.

Thought about trading the Tiger for a new Multistrada Pikes Peak edition, but can't justify the additional investment. The Multi isn't $15 grand more of a bike than the Tiger. Plus my '07 S2R 1K Monster fills my Italian V-twin needs for now. The Tiger is definitely a keeper. Another cousin of mine agrees, as he picked up a '06 Tiger for himself after riding mine.

Now if I can just get my neighbors FS570 Husaberg out of my head. Supermoto is crazy good fun!
'06 Triumph Tiger 955i, '01 Triumph Sprint ST 955i
'97 & '87 XR600R's
Thumperama is offline   Reply With Quote