View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 07:54 PM   #461
CodeMonkee OP
Geek Adventurer

Oddometer: 5,442
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Chris View Post
So,

What happened to Codemonkee's berg? Did he ever get a Safari tank? Heated grips for the snow? Who shot JR?

Thought I would try applying the PAcker Whacker to this thread and see if it revives enoug to answer all these burning questions and more.

Chris
Sorry.

I moved to Orygun, got a corporate job, then bought a house. I haven't had a chance to ride for a while I have been so busy between the job and moving and then buying a house (my first).

Good thing is I have a man cave (aka shop) and there sits my Hussy - ignored, along with the Beta Alp (which I haven't ridden yet).

But now my Hussy is a collector's item (just like the 2 stroke Beta Alp); they don't make them anymore.

I got another truck though (big Dodge is in the man cave with a blown 5th gear), this time with a bed low enough to roll the bikes up into, so now all I need to do is get the Lock-n-Load bike thingy and go out and ride - when it stops being sold cold the ground isn't frozen.

And no, I haven't got anything more for the bike - it is torn apart right now awaiting my attention (I was going to wrap the silencer and put on some new bars and stuff, but then I got this new job and...
Not all who wander are lost
CodeMonkee is offline   Reply With Quote