View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 02:17 PM   #6
TBDucatista OP
n00b

Oddometer: 3
Thanks for the great suggestions! I'm in the Tampa Bay area, spend most of my time in Pinellas and Pasco counties. I try to use side streets and avoid traffic, but every once in a while I get stuck. Right now, it couldn't be better riding weather, but I'm already dreading August. Not sure there is a jacket/pants combo on this Earth that would work well in 95*F, 100% humidity. :)

Surprised at all the features in the Olympia, but I have to admit that the Rukka Airway has me thinking expensive thoughts right now! Is RevZilla the only shop able to get their hands on Rukka gear? I know they're good people, but I hate paying MSRP for anything. The Airob looks like a nice option, but I'm worried about return shipping. Been reading the boards for a while, and I know bikerland has a great reputation, but I'm still iffy about the logistics involved with ordering from Europe.

I have even MORE options to consider now! haha One thing that keeps me coming back to Rukka is the jacket style. I have a 1098S along with the Multi, so their sport-ish designs have always seemed more appealing to me. Thanks for the suggestions all, definitely giving me a lot to think about.

TBDucatista screwed with this post 01-12-2013 at 02:24 PM
TBDucatista is offline   Reply With Quote