Back in the trailer market, more specifics this time:
- I need something that will fit the Ural and the VStrom (the big hoss won't it in the van with the DR), so looking for 6+ feet wide and a decently long deck.
- ~15" tires as it will see lots of highway use, spare would be a big plus.
- Tongue jack, preferably with a wheel on it.
- Ideally I'd like stake pockets on it, splitting the cost with my dad who needs something that can be used as a utility trailer. Of course I can rig something together with u-bolts if needed.
- Ramps would be a big plus too.
Looking to spend around $1000, PM me if you have something, thanks,
Current: 08 Yamaha WR250R, 05 Suzuki DL1000, 92 Ford E250 Motohauler
Gone but not forgotten: 2008 KLR650, 2000 GSXR1000, 1999 ZX6R, 2000 GSXF600, 2004 Ural Tourist, 99 Suzuki DR650
Quarter Life Crisis 2011 Ural National Rally